There are 29 item(s) tagged with the keyword "SB1070".
- Displaying: 21 - 29 of 29
- 21. Arizona Chosen to Host Super Bowl XLIX!
Looks like Super Bowl 2015 will be held in Glendale, Arizona, at the University of Phoenix Stadium.Click here to read more
- 22. A Very Unfriendly Business State?
Is Jerry Lewis clueless about the fact that Arizona is one of the top 6 new Business destinations in America? He doesn't get out much, does he.Click here to read more
- 23. Businesses are Coming to Arizona Since Passage of SB1070!
Where do you get your news? If you’re getting it from the Arizona Republic, the EV Tribune, or Recall candidate Jerry Lewis, you have been misinformed.Click here to read more
- 24. Anita Christy, Published in American Thinker
American Thinker has published an article written by Anita Christy titled Leftist Recall Strikes Architect of SB1070 in ArizonaClick here to read more
- 25. It’s a Sad Day in Arizona
“We are seen as something akin to 1964 Alabama,” said Jerry Lewis, Republican Recall candidate opposing Senator Russell Pearce.Click here to read more
- 26. Letter to the Editor - Jerry Lewis Still Doesn't Get it: He's a Pawn
I sent the following letter to the Arizona Republic. A week later, I sent it to the East Valley Tribune. Neither of them published it. I've always known they were Leftist newspapers, but they have done an especially poor job lately of hiding that fact. I think the Arizona Republic got its name because "Pravda" was already taken.Click here to read more
- 27. Russell Pearce and SB1070 Good for Arizona! Part 1
If you’ve been listening to the relentless Leftist drumbeat, you would believe that Russell Pearce and SB1070 are BAD for Arizona. This is what we call "The Big Lie."Click here to read more
- 28. Do You Really Know Russell Pearce?
One day, Russell Pearce will live on in the many books that will be written about him. He will be honored for demonstrating extreme courage under extreme, sustained pressure. Do you possess the ability to think and to reason? Do you recognize courage when you see it? When you see it, doesn't it strengthen you to carry on no matter what?Click here to read more
- 29. Jeff Smith - Statement Regarding Judge Susan Bolton's Decision on SB 1070
“I am extremely disappointed by Judge Bolton’s decision. This has all the appearances of an activist judge allowing a personal bias to influence what should be an impartial decision.Click here to read more