The Russell Pearce Show: Tonight's Guest is Senator Frank Antenori
Please join Russell Pearce, president of Ban Amnesty Now, tonight from 7-8 pm, along with Congressional candidate in a Special Election in CD8 and current state Senator Frank Antenori on the Russell Pearce radio program. Senator Antenori is a highly decorated war veteran having led the largest assault team into Iraq. Call in with questions and comments
To listen or call the program, go to http://www.banamnestynow.com/b-a-n-radio/. Once you are on the site, click on “KFNX News Talk Radio 1100AM." You can "Listen Live" which appears in the upper right corner.
To speak with Russell Pearce or Senator Antenori, please call in to (602) 253-9616. Second line: (602) 254-2535 (if the first number is busy).
Do you know what Arizona was like BEFORE SB1070?
• Phoenix, AZ was ranked #2 in the world in kidnappings.
• Beheadings and contract killings by drug cartels were plaguing the state.
• Signs were posted by the federal government as close as 30 miles south of Phoenix warning citizens of the risks of proceeding into US territory controlled by drug cartels and gangs.
• Phoenix violent crime rates were among the highest in the nation.
• Phoenix was the home invasion, car-jacking, and identity theft capital of the nation.
• $2.6 Billion was spent in Arizona each year to education, medicate, and incarcerate illegal aliens (this doesn’t even include county jail costs or prosecutions, job loss to Americans, or loss of tax revenues unpaid by illegal workers).
• And according to Maricopa County, the illegal alien population committed violent crimes at a rate of about 250% of any other demographic.
Consider the following:
A Line in the Sand: Confronting the Threat at the Southwest Border, is a congressional report which indicates that approximately 9,000 Americans are killed every year by illegal aliens. These are not all by murder; some are accidental: auto accident, etc. But these are all deaths that would be avoided if 12-23 million illegal aliens were not criminally residing in the U.S. today.
That annual number of 9,000 each year is approximately three-times the number of those Americans who perished in the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and United Flight 93 which crashed in Pennsylvania.
The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly 1 Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants in the United States is a study by Deborah Schuman-Kauflin Ph.D.
She found that there are at least 240,000 illegal alien sexual predators living in the United States today, each with an average of 4 victims to their horrific past. That’s nearly 1 million sex-crimes by illegal aliens, all of whom are residing within our borders. Despite this fact, neither Congress nor the White House have acted to protect American citizens.
The liberals believe, as does Senator Pearce, that SB 1070 will prevail before the Supreme Court on 4/25/2012. They are mounting a last-ditch, desperate attack on Arizona, on SB1070, and on our ability to protect our families and our communities from the threats of criminal illegal aliens.