4/17/2012 & 4/19/2012
Gilbert Municipal Center
50 E Civic Center Drive
04/17/2012 – 4:00 PM STUDY SESSION TOPICS
- Review items scheduled for 4/19/2012 Council Meeting.
- Presentation and update on the Human Relations, Culture and Arts Promotion Commission. Chairman Gilbert Honeycutt will urge the hiring of two new staff members, plus $20,000 of the hotel bed tax revenue for its work. LOOK OUT FOR YOUR WALLETS! Gilbert Panel Pushing for Arts, Diversity, Growth in Town.
- Discussion of utility rates.
- Council review and direction re the Temporary Sign Code amendments.
- Presentation on “Data Driven Approach to Crime and Traffic Safety.” (DDACTS)
04/19/2012 – 5:30 PM OPERATION WELCOME HOME HONORS 3 HEROES!
- Please see upcoming post relating to this celebration.
04/19/2012 – 6:30 PM COUNCIL MEETING
- The Council will make a decision on whether or not to proceed with negotiations with Green Global for the next phase of deployment of the Street Light Solar Blanket and Energy Management Project.
To send an email to Mayor Lewis, Vice Mayor Daniels and all Council members:
To see the full agendas for these meetings:
To watch live on Channel 11: