It’s time for us to roll up our sleeves and get busy helping these Top Conservative candidates! Bring a friend. SEND MONEY if you cannot be there. Remember. The Primary is 8/28/2012. Early voting begins 8/2/2012.
- Friday, July 20, 2012, 6:30 – 8:30 pm. Fundraiser for Russell and Lester Pearce. Host: Arizona Project. 3375 E Shea Blvd, Suite 2, Phoenix, AZ. SE Corner of Shea Blvd. and Hwy 51. Russell Pearce is running for Arizona Senate in LD25 against Bob Worsley. Lester Pearce is running for Maricopa County Board of Supervisors in District 2, against Steve Chucri. If you cannot attend, please SEND MONEY! Vote for Russell Pearce and Vote for Lester Pearce
- Friday, July 20, 2012, 7 pm. Please join us to meet 5 Great Gilbert Candidates: Jared Taylor, Candidate for Gilbert Town Council; Rep. Eddie Farnsworth, Arizona Legislator; Warren Petersen, Arizona Legislator; Julie Smith, Candidate for Gilbert Public Schools Governing Board; Jeff Smith, Candidate for Highland District Justice of the Peace. Home of Mickie & Jeff Niland in Gilbert. RSVP:Micbusy@gmail.com. Light refreshments will be served. Please bring a friend.
- Saturday, July 21, 2012, 12:30 PM-2:00 PM. You’re invited to a Meet & Greet with Former Congressman Matt Salmon, Candidate Arizona’s Fifth Congressional District. Hosted by: LaMont and Deborah Andrews, Luke and Carol Clesceri, Nancy Conner. To be held at the Andrews Residence, 3364 East Cardinal Way, Chandler, AZ 85286. Please RSVP to Drew Sexton: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our campaign office at 480-830-2012
Come meet Matt, ask him your questions and learn why conservative leaders like Governor Jan Brewer, Congressman Trent Franks, Congressman David Schweikert, Mesa Mayor Scott Smith, Chandler Mayor Jay Tibshraeny and many other leaders are supporting his return to Congress. Light refreshments will be served. Learn more about Matt Salmon by visiting Salmon for Congress.
- Saturday, July 21, 9 am – 1 pm (come and go). Phone banking for Warren Petersen, candidate for AZ House, L12. Small Business Alliance office, 2540 South Val Vista Drive suite 104, Gilbert 85295 (SWC of Val Vista and Williams). Contact Warren at 602-332-5812. Join him on Facebook CLICK HERE. Watch his latest YOUTUBE video and visit him on the web at Vote Warren Petersen.
- Saturday, July 21, 2 pm-4 pm (come and go). Phone banking for Jared Taylor, candidate for Gilbert Town Council. Small Business Alliance office, 2540 South Val Vista Drive suite 104, Gilbert 85295 (SWC of Val Vista and Williams). Contact Jared at 480-734-7073. Watch his latest YOUTUBE video and visit him on the web at Vote Jared Taylor
- Saturday, July 21, 4 pm – 8 pm. Evening Fundraiser for Russell Pearce for Senate (LD25) and Lester Pearce for County Board of Supervisors. Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites, Four Peaks Banquet Room, 12800 N. Saguaro Blvd in Fountain Hills. Snacks included! Donations are encouraged! Call 602-810-7447 for Reservations. Russell Pearce