Submitted by the Foundation for Responsible Accountable Government.
The people have spoken. We worked to elect Republicans. We walked – we sent money – we called – we worked.
We passed resolutions opposing Obrewercare.
Please call the following Brewercrats and ask them if the resolutions mean anything to them and to come back to the Republican party. Some of them think we did not understand the issues concerning Obrewercare!
Please explain this issue to them: They are joining 100% of the Democrat caucus and voting FOR Obrewercare.
Let this be clear: Goveror Brewer and a million-dollar-highly-paid-political consultant are running “Restoring Arizona” and the mission is to implement Obamacare in Arizona. The Republicans are the majority in Arizona with 53 elected Republicans but these 16 Republicans are crossing over and voting against their own party. The PC’s are the party not Governor Brewer. They want us to believe that they have some knowledge or information that the rest of the Republicans, 25 legislators and 12 senators, just do not understand.
- 100% of the Democrat caucus supports Obrewercare
- 1 highly-paid political consultant supports Obrewercare
- Governor Brewer supports Obrewercare
- Corporate Healthcare Brewer supports Obrewercare
LD18 McComish – Majority Leader firstname.lastname@example.org 926-5898
LD18 Adam Driggs – Majority Whip email@example.com 926-3016
LD16 Rich Crandall firstname.lastname@example.org 926-3020
LD18 Jeff Dial email@example.com 602-926-5550
LD18 Bob Robson firstname.lastname@example.org 602-926-5549
LD9 Ethan Orr email@example.com 602-926-3235
LD17 JD Mesnard firstname.lastname@example.org 602-926-4481
LD1 Karen Fann email@example.com 602-926-5874
LD8 Frank Pratt firstname.lastname@example.org 602-926-5761
LD17 Thomas Forese email@example.com 602-926-5168
Appeared with Brewer
LD16 Doug Coleman firstname.lastname@example.org 602-926-3160
LD15 Heather Carter email@example.com 602-926-5503
LD28 Kate Brophy-McGeek firstname.lastname@example.org 602-926-4486
LD20 Paul Boyer email@example.com 602-926-4173
LD1 Steve Pierce firstname.lastname@example.org 602-926-5584
LD25 Bob Worsley email@example.com 602-926-5760
- 90% of elected Precinct Committeemen oppose OBrewerCare.
- 16 LD’s that have issued resolutions opposing OBrewerCare: 1, 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 25
- 3 Counties that have issued resolutions opposing OBrewerCare: Maricopa, Pima, and Pinal.
- 67% of Arizona Voters voted for Prop 106, which opposes Obamacare.
- 25 Republican legislators have said they will not support Obrewercare
- 12 Republican Senators have said they will not support Obrewercare