The 4/3 Study Session will be held for the first time at The Barn at Power Ranch, 3685 E. Autumn Drive, Gilbert. It begins at 5 pm. The public is invited. It won’t be available Live on Ch. 11, but you will be able to view the video later in the week.
The 4/5/2012 – Town Council Meeting – 7:00 pm
Gilbert Municipal Center
50 E Civic Center Drive
04/03/2012: STUDY SESSION TOPICS
• Review items scheduled for 4/5/2012 Council Meeting
• Presentation on the budget approach, including key drivers of the FY2012-2013 budget.
• Overview of Gilbert neighborhoods, neighborhoods located within central Gilbert, and services provided by Neighborhood Services.
04/05/2012 – 7:00 PM
• Recognition of Vice Mayor Daniels service, and nomination and selection of new Vice Mayor.
• Possible approval of Intergovernmental Agreement relating to Power Road improvements. This is the highly contentious issue that was discussed at length at the 3/6 and 3/8 Council meetings.
• Possible purchases of $715,000 worth of vehicles and a sideload solid waste collection truck.
• Change Order to DECREASE contract amount by $219,600 for Higley-Riggs Rd to Hunt Highway Improvements.
To send an email to Mayor Lewis, Vice Mayor Daniels and all Council members:
To see the full agendas for these meetings:
To watch live on Channel 11: